We just told about Norton and Windows 10 compatibility issues. Now Norton has released a Repair Tool for it. Here’s how to use it.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open task manager and click ‘More Details’ if needed.
- From the ‘File’ menu, click ‘New Task’, type ‘msconfig’ and press Enter.
- In the Boot tab, select ‘Safe boot’ and ‘Networking’ under that. Press ‘OK’ and when asked, click ‘restart’.
- When in the desktop, download the fix tool. Open the folder you saved it, usually ‘Downloads’, right click it and ‘Run as administrator’.
- The tool rapidly runs in the background.
- Press Windows+R and type ‘msconfig’.
- In the Boot tab, uncheck ‘Safe boot’ and press ‘OK’ and when asked, click ‘restart’.
- Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- You should be good to go, if not, check our original guide.